Nutritional Supplementation and Anti-Aging Fellowship Program:
A distance learning CE credit course enabling you to earn a designation in nutritional supplementation for anti-aging, disease management and prevention.
Participants who successfully complete both units will be awarded Fellowship Status in “Nutritional Supplementation and Anti-Aging” and will be issued a designation certificate from The RenaiSante: Institute of Integrative Medicine. This designation is accompanied by 50 CE Credit Hours.
Key Attributes of the Course:
- Earn your designation in nutritional supplementation for anti-aging, disease management and prevention
- Receive 50 CE Credit Hours (done in two units each with 25 hours of study)
- Learn vital information on drug/nutrient interactions
- Internet-based program: study and learn at your own pace
- Certified, accredited program: available to healthcare professionals including graduates and students of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Receive a Fellowship designation from The RenaiSaint: Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Created by Dr. James Meschino, DC, MS: author and leading expert in nutrition and nutrition supplementation
Cost: $495 + HST per Unit
(Total Fellowship Program Cost: $990 + HST) made payable to The Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
To enroll in this online program, either download the Application Form and fax the completed form to our office, (416-386-0942) or call our North York office, (416-386-0940) and a representative can take your application information over the phone. Once payment has been received, you will receive your PIN number and login information for the program.
For more information, please view the Fellowship Program, on the RenaiSante website.
|Unit I (Modules 1-12)
||Unit 2 (Modules 13-22)